SHORTSEA CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST, UNIFEEDER
SHORTSEA CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST, BALTICS AND EAST EUROPE
LOCATION: POLAND, OFFICE: GDYNIA
- Daily contact with customers and solving all customer service issues and making sure commitments towards customers are fulfilled.
- Coordination of equipment availability in close cooperation with equipment department.
- Cooperation with internal and external stakeholders to assure proper flow of goods and information.
- Handling incoming orders by ensuring booking data correctness in the systems.
- Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet transport requirements.
- Building up business relationships through daily performance and proper communication.
- Actively participate and support corporate improvement initiatives
- University degree in maritime transport, logistics or economics.
- Very good command of English language.
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian, Estonian or Russian language will be a strong asset.
- Good command of MS Excel.
- Good organizational skills, attention to details and scrupulousness.
- Analytical skills and creativity in idea generating and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to adapt to a new environment easily and openness for challenges.
- Stable and comfortable working conditions.
- Social package.
- Interesting work in an international environment and great opportunity of professional development.
- Good atmosphere among young, dynamic and full of positive energy team.
In order to apply for the job position, please send your CV and cover letter in English to:
Unifeeder is a Danish company which in the last 40 years has specialised in Northern European Feeder and Shortsea traffic. Our fleet consists of approx. 35 vessels which carry approx. 2m TEUs annually. We are approx. 350 employees in offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Drammen, Helsinki, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Gdynia, Stettin, Felixstowe, Boston (UK), Tallinn, Klaipeda and St Petersburg.